Skorge Da Hoodlum perfectly narrates the trials, tribulations, and passion for the success of every young hustler striving for greatness.
SKORGE DA HOODLUM Illuminates Street Dreams and Rules of Engagement on the real life visual Talk How I Talk
by The Millennial General | Jul 11, 2020 | 0 Comments
Hip-Hop storytelling defines a culture, lifestyle, and reality of aspiring artists through their lens. Youth culture creates a universal language of purpose, rage, revolt, unity, and unparalleled creativity. In 2020, Millennials are heavily invested in their identity, social media presence, and impacting social injustice. Hip-Hop artists throughout history have delivered graphic and unapologetic depictions of their environment. Music is the universal language of the world which heals, destroys, inspires, and educates future generations.
- DREAMHUSTLEWIN PODCAST FEATURING ROCKWELZ | HOSTED BY LAGHE | EP #62 January 15, 2021
- DREAMHUSTLEWIN PODCAST FEATURING PRINCE SKETCH | HOSTED BY LAGHE | EP #61 January 15, 2021
- DREAMHUSTLEWIN PODCAST FEATURING MUVANA | HOSTED BY KAREESH FORREAL | EP #60 January 15, 2021
- DREAMHUSTLEWIN PODCAST FEATURING FRENCHY LION PART-II | HOSTED BY KAREESH FORREAL | EP #59 January 15, 2021
- DREAMHUSTLEWIN PODCAST FEATURING JOURNEY BEE | HOSTED BY KAREESH FORREAL | EP #58 January 15, 2021
- TORONTO NATIVE #MALICENOOKS UNVEILS NEW SINGLE #WINNING AND INVADES MAINSTREAM RADIO on
- DETROIT NATIVE #RIMANIST UNVEILS NEW SINGLE #YOUWANNA AND INVADES MAINSTREAM RADIO on
- HOOD CELEBRITYy living her truth and empowering women in 2021 on
- DREAMHUSTLEWIN PODCAST FEATURING JANICE LEE | HOSTED BY KAREESH | EP #47 on
- Rockwelz Unconventional Leader in Millennial Hip-Hop on