Life can be so unfair at times, and it can make a person question everything they believe. Unthinkable circumstances can crush spirits and divide a person’s soul. It’s a full moon on South beach, and stars are illuminating my black obsidian skin atop the roof at Prime Hotel.
by Jonathan P-Wright | Jul 18, 2020 | 5 Comments
Love is a dangerous game, and most people play not to lose. It takes a lifetime to earn a person’s trust, and in “one” moment, it can disappear without a trace.
by Jonathan P-Wright | Jul 14, 2020 | 9 Comments
The journey of a woman is compelling, painstaking, beautiful, and reflective of God’s master plan. However, the plight of a “black woman” far exceeds anything imaginable and requires “QUEEN” style grace to survive. Strength is mesmerizing, sexy, defiant, and masterful in most cases.
- Lil Yase and his “Forever 600” Shines Bright as A Tribute to His Talent December 7, 2023
- Latto: An Authentic Voice in the Hip-Hop Industry November 24, 2023
- Travis Scott: Unleashing “FE!N” in an Unforgettable Tulsa Performance November 24, 2023
- Polo G’s Sibling, Trench Baby, Faces Murder Accusations: A Deep Dive Into The Case November 24, 2023
- D’Anthony Bly: Carving New Pathways in Talent Management November 24, 2023