For 12 hours, Donald Trump was suspended from using his Twitter account as the company cited “risk of violence.” On Wednesday, violence erupted in Washington D.C.
by The Millennial General | Oct 16, 2020 | 0 Comments
President Donald Trump decided to take to Twitter on Sunday to announce that he is Covid-free and that his doctors at the White House cleared him, after he tested positive this month. Now, he is claiming that he is immune.
- Uncle Murda releases “Rap Up 2020” video January 16, 2021
- Papoose releases “Cobra Scale” video January 16, 2021
- In a video, Trump rioters can be seen hitting cop who was on the ground January 16, 2021
- Articles of impeachment introduced by House Democrats against Trump January 16, 2021
- JIM JONES WITH THE WEEKEND WEATHER, NAOMI OSAKA FOR LOUIS VUITTON, JAMES HARDEN & MORE | DRIP REPORT January 16, 2021
- TORONTO NATIVE #MALICENOOKS UNVEILS NEW SINGLE #WINNING AND INVADES MAINSTREAM RADIO on
- DETROIT NATIVE #RIMANIST UNVEILS NEW SINGLE #YOUWANNA AND INVADES MAINSTREAM RADIO on
- HOOD CELEBRITYy living her truth and empowering women in 2021 on
- DREAMHUSTLEWIN PODCAST FEATURING JANICE LEE | HOSTED BY KAREESH | EP #47 on
- Rockwelz Unconventional Leader in Millennial Hip-Hop on