Cardi B has defended her decision to stop playing WAP when her 2-year-old enters the room, as the video resurfaced and was met with a lot of criticism.
by Jonathan P-Wright | Dec 2, 2020 | 0 Comments
Many people have claimed that Cardi B does not have a right to earn the achievement of being Billboard’s Woman of the Year.
by Jonathan P-Wright | Sep 28, 2020 | 2 Comments
After calling a group of beachgoers “racist MAGA supporters,” Cardi B and her sister are reportedly getting sued. Peter Caliendo, Pauline Caliendo and Manuel Alarcon are suing the both the rapper as well as her sister, Hennessy Carolina,
by Jonathan P-Wright | Sep 21, 2020 | 1 Comment
According to reports, Cardi B wants her divorce from Offset to be “amicable.” The singer recently filed paperwork to end her three-year marriage to the Migos rapper and it is now reported that she wants her legal team to change paperwork as they allegedly implied that she had a problem with Offset’s style of parenting.
by Jonathan P-Wright | Aug 17, 2020 | 0 Comments
The track likewise includes Young Money artists Jay Jones and Gudda. Lil Wayne keeps on getting a charge out of a resurgence in hip jump following his freedom from Cash Money and ensuing compromise with Birdman.
- Latto: An Authentic Voice in the Hip-Hop Industry November 24, 2023
- Travis Scott: Unleashing “FE!N” in an Unforgettable Tulsa Performance November 24, 2023
- Polo G’s Sibling, Trench Baby, Faces Murder Accusations: A Deep Dive Into The Case November 24, 2023
- D’Anthony Bly: Carving New Pathways in Talent Management November 24, 2023
- The Untold Story of Memphis Bleek: His Journey with Jay-Z and the Music Scene November 23, 2023