Cardi B’s rapping career in Hip-Hop hit its all-time high in April of 2018 with the release of her debut album titled “Invasion of Privacy.”…..
by Jonathan P-Wright | Oct 31, 2020 | 2 Comments
On Saturday, Offset was detained in Beverly Hills, following a run-in with a group of Trump supporters. This happened when the rapper was on Instagram Live, after cops pulled him over as
by Jonathan P-Wright | Oct 29, 2020 | 2 Comments
A new campaign was launched by Offset to focus on the importance of voting. This particular collaboration with Rolling Stone comes after the publication found out that the rapper lost his voting rights
by Jonathan P-Wright | Sep 21, 2020 | 1 Comment
According to reports, Cardi B wants her divorce from Offset to be “amicable.” The singer recently filed paperwork to end her three-year marriage to the Migos rapper and it is now reported that she wants her legal team to change paperwork as they allegedly implied that she had a problem with Offset’s style of parenting.
- Latto: An Authentic Voice in the Hip-Hop Industry November 24, 2023
- Travis Scott: Unleashing “FE!N” in an Unforgettable Tulsa Performance November 24, 2023
- Polo G’s Sibling, Trench Baby, Faces Murder Accusations: A Deep Dive Into The Case November 24, 2023
- D’Anthony Bly: Carving New Pathways in Talent Management November 24, 2023
- The Untold Story of Memphis Bleek: His Journey with Jay-Z and the Music Scene November 23, 2023